Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrea's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Andrea's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Andrea's Bunk   Andrea's Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:51 pm

I sat like a lump on my bed. It was a top bunk, the first one to the right. I was reading The Art of War And extremely bored.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Lexi
Lexi

Andrea's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrea's Bunk   Andrea's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:58 pm

I walk into the cabin bored out of my mind and slightly tired from training. I smirk at the sight of Andrea reading. "Seriously? The Art of War again!? There must be one decent thing to do around here."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Andrea's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrea's Bunk   Andrea's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:08 pm

I sighed. "Yeah, I know, I've read it a million times over. Hm... What could we do? We could go TP the Ares kids at some point, but we'd have to do that at night... I don't know. I'm not in the mood to challenge some poor kid to another Linear Algebra-off."
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Sponsored content

Andrea's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrea's Bunk   Andrea's Bunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrea's Bunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood Roleplay. :: Archives-
Jump to: