Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa.

Tessa.

bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!] Empty
PostSubject: bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!]   bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Tessa was rather bored, and was just looking around when the young heiress decided she should head to the city with some of her friends. "Anyone wanna go out with me? We can go shopping, eating, anything, if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!]   bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:11 pm

"Shopping!" Violet shimmied in excitement. "City clothes!" She suddenly stopped in thought - a first, she was sure. "How are we going to sneak out though?" She complained.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!]   bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:13 pm

"I'll figure something out," I say, walking up to the two and hearing. I was gonna go talk to Vi about... I couldn't even remember. But this was way better.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!]   bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:29 am

"Yay," Violet kicked her feet up in the air and squealed quietly. "New clothes! New boys!" She grinned slightly giddily at Tessa and Andrea.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!]   bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:39 am

"New food!" I announced and grinned at Vi, who I assumed would look very disappointed in me. Who knew.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!]   bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bright lights in the big city [open, going to the city?!]
Page 1 of 1