Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Empty
PostSubject: ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||   ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Hey everyone, Andrea here! I know the Sochi games are coming up fast, and decided we'll have our own challenges, both in the roleplay and out. I thought for in the roleplay, Camp Half-Blood will host Camp Jupiter for a series of
challenges (click to show/hide):
, then Camp Jupiter will allow a select few of the Greeks to return with them for a while.

This, however, is only the beginning! We'll be having an out of roleplay challenge too! We'll have some Choice Awards, but also the admins will monitor other things, like how active you are, how helpful, and may promote you! Also, you'll win prizes for anything completed or won in our 'Olympic Games'. I will personally look for someone to be my Graphics Assistant, someone good with graphics, and there will be other opportunities, like the official newbie welcomer, someone to find pictures of characters, all sorts of stuff! We'll have competitions for designing graphics and writing, and a bunch of other stuff! This is still developing, so add in your own ideas!

Last edited by Andrea on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||   ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Cool/.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||   ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:01 am

Miss Mori? WTHECK?
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||   ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:22 am

Pacific Rim. look it up.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||   ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Oooohhh. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||   ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:18 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tessa.

Tessa.

PostSubject: Re: ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||   ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:00 pm

I have no clue what you two are talking about, but cool! I like this idea!
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||   ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Lol yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||   ||THE OLYMPIC GAMES|| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||THE OLYMPIC GAMES||
Page 1 of 1