Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I. AM SHOOTING AT A TARGET ROUGHLY 50 FEET AWAY NOW- MAYBE MY ARROW WILL BE ALL KATNISS EVERDEEN-LIKE.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

I. AM SHOOTING AT A TARGET ROUGHLY 50 FEET AWAY NOW- MAYBE MY ARROW WILL BE ALL KATNISS EVERDEEN-LIKE. Empty
PostSubject: I. AM SHOOTING AT A TARGET ROUGHLY 50 FEET AWAY NOW- MAYBE MY ARROW WILL BE ALL KATNISS EVERDEEN-LIKE.   I. AM SHOOTING AT A TARGET ROUGHLY 50 FEET AWAY NOW- MAYBE MY ARROW WILL BE ALL KATNISS EVERDEEN-LIKE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:41 pm

I was never perfect at archery. But I wasn't to shabby.

I shot with the new Apollo kids a lot, the ones who had alllllll that natural talent, but hadn't reined it in yet. Most of the time we could always nail bulls-eyes, but I could never get mine totally centered. Stupid kids with aim. They should just quit camp and go be NBA stars or something stupid. Hire bodyguards so they wouldn't have to worry about monsters.

So there I was, shooting with a longbow, thinking all the random, deep thoughts Athena kids often think about, and suddenly, out of the depths of my mind, I remembered this song called Tom's Diner. And for the record, it kind of freaked me out. So anyways, it got me thinking I should make up new lyrics. And so barely, under my breath, I began to sing, "I am shooting at a target roughly fifty feet away now, maybe my arrow will shoot straight and be all Katniss Everdeen-like, dit fit doodoo fit di doo-doo dit di di-doo fit di-di-doo..." And I went off humming, pausing to take aim at the distanced target.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com

I. AM SHOOTING AT A TARGET ROUGHLY 50 FEET AWAY NOW- MAYBE MY ARROW WILL BE ALL KATNISS EVERDEEN-LIKE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood Roleplay. :: Archives-
Jump to: