Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyler Jordan Lee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cain

Cain

Skyler Jordan Lee Empty
PostSubject: Skyler Jordan Lee   Skyler Jordan Lee Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Name: Skyler Jordan Lee
Nickname:Skye
Greek Name:Σκάιλερ Ιορδανία
Camp/Alliance: Jupiter (5th Cohort, one of the Centurions)
Parents: Bellona and Jason Lee
Powers: Dipped in Styx, also can see a few minutes into battle i.e. knowing your next move.
Weapons: Bow & Arrow (Bow is Lunametal) And (imperial gold) sword. "Reflection" because your reflection will be the last thing you see..before I kill you.
Immortal, Mortal, Demi-God, Dryad, Naiad, or etc?: Demi-god!
History: Jason was a war Capt. and Bellona fell in love with him. So boom: here I am.
Personality: Aggressive, Suspicious, constantly vigilant, sarcastic, mischievious, and thoughtful. Also, very strategical. So, uh, don't mess with me. Plus, I'm a bookie. And a chocoholic. Yup. And I'm slightly depress-ed. Fun, right? You love me already.
Looks: Skyler Jordan Lee MUHAMMADSALIAM-2283700
Long black hair, pale violet eyes with red flecks, tan-ish skin, average height (5'7'')
Pets: None.
Notes: Half Chinese. And has a tendency to cuss.

Last edited by MissMori on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Skyler Jordan Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyler Jordan Lee   Skyler Jordan Lee Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 am

Dude, my Miranda is like, a freak, and she has no mortal parent. Minerva has no children! And if she did, they'd all be weavers and poets, and maybe strategists, but they'd be awful fighters...
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Cain

Cain

Skyler Jordan Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyler Jordan Lee   Skyler Jordan Lee Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:09 am

Frick, I keep forgetting that..lemme edit :/
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Skyler Jordan Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyler Jordan Lee   Skyler Jordan Lee Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:16 am

Okay, I meant Bellona, not Minerva. Done.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Skyler Jordan Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyler Jordan Lee   Skyler Jordan Lee Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:42 pm

There we go! Perfection. My freak shall either hate her or be her best friend. Well, she's really not a very friendly person... But yeh. IM BACK IN COVILIZATION!

TBH: Bellona and Minerva confuse me too... Cuz it's like Athena split and only knows about one version of herself.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Cain

Cain

Skyler Jordan Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyler Jordan Lee   Skyler Jordan Lee Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyler Jordan Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyler Jordan Lee   Skyler Jordan Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyler Jordan Lee
Page 1 of 1