Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Empty
PostSubject: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:25 am

Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Dvgitt
Miranda sipped on her rhodomeli as she traced her finger on the mahogany wood, as if she were finger-painting. A bbattle tactic, quickly done and nearly flawless. She smiled appreciativley, but then frowned. One of the striking attackers would have been left too vulnerable. She huffed. "Miranda, your nerves are high, I know, but eat. Like a normal person." One of her friends said. "Thanks, Allie, I guess?" Her Apollo-sired friend winked and went to sit with the third Cohort. Miranda murmurred about her over-peppyness. The wind spirits flew down, and gave her... "An olive pizza? I hate olives." Actually, she thought olives mediocore, but whatever. She wanted a salad, and smiled when it arrived in front of her. "Thanks, can I get an orange and blackberry soda?" The spirit nodded and rushed off.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Cain

Cain

Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:42 am

I sat down next to Miranda. "You missed me," I said, nodding to her plans. "See? No Skyler."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:51 am

Miranda dragged her hand over the mahogany in frustration. "Yeah, well. It was a stupid plan anyway." She dug through her memories, trying to remember the girl. She knew that it was her sister, and obviously her name was Skylar, but she shook her head and took a bite of salad.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:53 am

(Okay, not your sister...BELLONA not Minverva. and it's SkylEr not SkylAr)

I snorted. "Nonsense," I rolled my eyes. "YOu just needed me to cover the vulnerable."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:03 am

(She denies Minerva, labels herself as a child of bellow cuz that's who raised her.)

She shrugged, and sipped the concoction of soda. "Red bull!" She called out, yearning for an extra kick of energy.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:08 am

(riiiight,  read all about that.)

I laughed. "That's not gunna help you honey," I chuckled. "The only energy you need is adrenaline from the game"
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 am

"I want a Red Bull," she repeated very firmly.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:19 am

"Your brain," I muttered. "Sleepy Time tea, please" I sighed in a 'I'm-better-than-all-of-this" voice.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:20 am

"You're odd... For a Roman. " Miranda said in an even voice.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 am

I smirked at her, eyebrow raised. "No babe," I corrected. "I'm just odd. Period." I snorted and sipped my tea. "The tea makes my brain slow down because otherwise my brain and instincts take over and I move too fast and make stupid decisions."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 am

Miranda shrugged. "Makes sense," she said, her voice dry and honest.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:37 am

I nodded gravely. "Now, go tell our cohorts the plan," I grinned. "I'll tell them the best thing to do before it totally starts." I tapped the side of my head. "Psychic, remember."
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:54 am

Miranda nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:59 am

I winked as I walked away, still sipping tea, thinking about what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:39 am

Miranda sighed as the praetor walked torwards the front of the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)   Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Una cenabimus ante se inclinans effundet sanguinem. {Miranda's POV; Mess Halll before war games)
Page 1 of 1