Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephen and Shawn(WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness

Stephen and Shawn(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Stephen and Shawn(WIP)   Stephen and Shawn(WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 pm

My better and my worse halves.

Name: Stephen Thane
Nickname/Greek Name/ Name meaning: Steve, Stephano. Meaning crown or wreath of laurels, if I remember, or great king and Thane coming from Thanatos, meaning Death or being Death.
Camp/Alliance: Camp Half Blood/Greek
Parents: Hades and Latoiya Thane
Powers (Optional): He can raise the dead up to 7 at a time, 3 times a day, but by the third time he's exhausted. He has geologic powers, being able to form a mountain 12 ft high or rip a 10 ft diameter boulder from the ground. He also has death sense, like typical.
Immortal, Mortal, Demi-God, Dryad, Naiad, or etc?: Demigod.
History:
Personality:
Looks:
Notes/Pets:

Name: Shawn Reed
Nickname/Greek Name/ Name meaning: Clow, Shawn is the name of my ex-stepdad and past step-brother. Reed comes from a show I used to watch as a kid, Cardcaptor Sakura. (Loved it. :3)
Camp/Alliance: Camp Half Blood/Greek
Parents: Athena and James Reed. He is a legacy of Hecate as well.
Powers (Optional): He is hyper intelligent, good with building. He is great at analyzing. He also reads tarot cards, so he can somewhat tell the future. He has telekinesis from his Hecate side and slight telepathy.
Immortal, Mortal, Demi-God, Dryad, Naiad, or etc?: A little bit more than a demigod.
History:
Personality:
Looks:
Notes/Pets:

Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Stephen and Shawn(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephen and Shawn(WIP)   Stephen and Shawn(WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:06 am

It fits u...
Back to top Go down

Stephen and Shawn(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Introductions, Character Sheets, Rules and Help :: Character Sheets :: Character Sheet Archives-
Jump to: