Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cain

Cain

Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)   Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Aphrodite_cabin__collage_by_silverbird467-d4r8bg7

THIS IS WHERE YOU GO TO SEE DEAD BARBIE DOLLS.
Just kidding. All of our Barbie Dolls are in mint condition.

Welcome to Cabin 10, home to the Children of Aphrodite.

Congratulations. You're officially been shrunk and placed in a dollhouse. No, I'm kidding, we're still working on a thing for that. I'm Violet, the leader of this popstand, and I'm going to get this over with before the Blessing wears off and you no longer look as gorgemous as I do.
Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1qWelcome to the Aphoridte Cabin!Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1q

ABOUT US
We are all daughters/sons of the goddess of love and beauty (and a couple other things that aren't all that appropriate). Our dad's attracted her, mostly likely due to something with chocolate or love. Or you know, maybe romantic flowers. We are all gorgeous (Thanks Mom, luv ya!), but not just because of Muh-ther. Do you really think Aphrodite would be deep enough to see past beauty? Nah. (Sorry Ma, it's true). Our dad's were most likely incredibly handsome as well. Most people think we're shallow because Mom sometimes is. True, lots of us ARE shallow. But remember Piper McLean? Selena Beauregard? Yeah. Some of us are pretty awesome. So just ignore everyone who makes fun of you and calls you girly-girly. Unless you don't mind. But if you're a guy? Just try not to let it get to you.  

RULES

Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1q RULE 1. Keep your area clean, but absolutely NO under-the-bed quickie cleaning. That's tacky, useless, and way too temporary.
Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1q RULE 2. Mr. D is the director, so do what he says. Chiron is like thousands of years old and super wise and a totally awesome with a bow, so like, respect him. I am your cabin leader, so respect me. And do what I say.
Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1qRULE 3. Cussing is limited. Nothing too explicit, although the occasional cuss is usually allowed if you do such as burn yourself with a hair implement. (But I doubt that will happen.)
Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1q RULE 4. Always be punctual. Tardiness is a bad habit.
Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1q RULE 5. Always look your best because we all know you can, and you should want to make Mom proud!
Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1q So there you have it! Cabin Ten. I've said it before, but I'll say it again...
Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1qWELCOME TO THE APHRODITE CABIN Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1q

Last edited by Cain on Wed May 28, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)   Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:31 am

Graphics courtesy of Andrea. Thanks chica, luv u!
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)   Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:14 am

Mwah! =)
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Tessa.

Tessa.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)   Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:07 pm

It looks really cool!
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)   Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:19 am

Yahhhh!!
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)   Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:12 pm

My favorite part is the beginning 'Just kidding, all of our Barbie dolls are in mint condition!'
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)   Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:11 pm

XD I never noticed! That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)   Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:30 am

Lol thannnk you! *takes a bow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)   Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the 'Place where Barbie Dolls go to die' (Thank you Piper McLean)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood Roleplay. :: Cabins :: The Aphrodite Cabin-
Jump to: