Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eatin' with the cabin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Eatin' with the cabin. Empty
PostSubject: Eatin' with the cabin.   Eatin' with the cabin. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:02 am

I slip into my place at the head of the table and fill my goblet with juice. Mango and peach, with a hint of apple, to be exact, and watch as I am served a plate with eggs, bacon, and one pancake.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Cain

Cain

Eatin' with the cabin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eatin' with the cabin.   Eatin' with the cabin. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:03 pm

I grabbed my country breakfast and plunked down at the head of my table. As the most godly in my cabin-or in all campers really-I was the Senior. Plus I was here the longest and did a quest, which then led to me dueling the former Senior, Hayley Webber (teehee) and winning. I grinned, remembering the quest and looked around, waving at Andrea, who was still in line.
Back to top Go down

Eatin' with the cabin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood Roleplay. :: Archives-
Jump to: