Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another thing to worry about

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Lexi

Another thing to worry about Empty
PostSubject: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:23 pm

I walked along the beach as I thought over what my mom said. I looked up at the sky nervously as thunder rumbled in the distance. uh oh I thought. that must be why Zeus is angry. wellll, maybe I could do this. I am a daughter of Athena... but deep in side I knew I wouldn't be able to do this quest alone.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:58 pm

There she is, I thought. "Charge; I see her. Tactic twenty two." Yes ma'am! Rendezvous in five? I nod. "Probably for the best." She flies around 10 feet over the ground, tucking her wings in a sharp dive. I dismount over her side and land the best I can. I watch as the hybrid flies away, towards the thunder. "Lex!" I shout over the tide and wind.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Lexi
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:30 am

I turn around to see my half-sis running towards me. I smiled weakly. "Hey Andrea, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 pm

A huffed from running. "What isn''t? WHere have you been?" I ask worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:32 pm

"Out" I said simply. I sighed, "I was thinking..." I stopped, and for once I didn't know what to say."I was out thinking about what mom told me in my dream"
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:55 pm

A cold feeling crept up my neck. "Please don't tell me it's about Arachne... Nikky had a nightmare. I think..." I looked away at the horizon-line at the ocean. "I think we're all in danger. I think that all our parent's enemies are creating an army... And Arachne's leading them..." I turned back. "What did mom tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Tamecreeper
Council Member
Tamecreeper

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 pm

"I found them!" I think to myself. "Nightshade, land down there,"I say to my Pegasus, Nightshade. I run up to my half-sisters Andrea and Lexi. I say,"I need you guys NOW". They look at me like I'm crazy. M...Mom came to me in a dream and she said. I barely got the first word out before my world went black.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:02 pm

"NIKKY!!!" I screamed as I saw her collapse on the ground. This was officially one of the worst days of my life. I put Nikky on Nightshade and hopped on."Andrea call Charger, and meet me in the Big House. We have to tell Chiron," she nodded and whistled. "Nightshade, to the Big House!" I yelled, and soon we were off. Right away I had trouble keeping Nikky on the back of her Pegasus. I sighed, so Arachne is creating a monster army to go up against the gods. I thought. "I hate spiders" I mumbled just as Nightshade touched ground. I got off and started carrying Nikky inside the Big House.
Back to top Go down
--Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:06 pm

(Move to big house?) I whistled thrice, and then hopped on Charger. "Fast, girl."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 pm

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another thing to worry about   Another thing to worry about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another thing to worry about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood Roleplay. :: Archives-
Jump to: