Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird Dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamecreeper
Council Member
Tamecreeper

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:23 pm

I fall asleep after reading Crossed by Ally Condie. I'm in darkness all around me, then there is a light up ahead. I run towards the light. Then when I reach the light, a horrible voice speaks to me, it says,"Daughter of Athena, face the fury of what your mother has done to me!" Then a shadow appears, then a screeching sound gets closer. I notice that shadow is ARACHNE, mother of spiders, my worst fear. I run and run. Then Arachne comes a sweeps me up. I'm pretty sure she was about to eat me, when I hear my name. A voice says," Nikky, you're havin a nightmare! Wake up". I wake up to see my sister Andrea right next to my bed. I'm so glad that Arachne was a dream...or was it?
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 pm

My sister looked pretty shaken up. "Nik, you wanna tell me what your dream was about?" I said gently, sitting on the edge of her bed.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.hooxs.com
Tamecreeper
Council Member
Tamecreeper

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:10 pm

I sit up and see Andrea looking at me asking what was my dream about. I reply,"Arachne". She asks me, "You mean Arachne, that evil mortal that challenged our mother to a weaving match?" I nod my head. She says," Let's go to the Mess Hall, I'm hungry". I'm hungry too so I dress and follow Andrea to the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:16 pm

(New topic in Mess Hall?)
Back to top Go down
Tamecreeper
Council Member
Tamecreeper

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:44 pm

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Andrea

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:59 pm

(K it's there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood Roleplay. :: Archives-
Jump to: